Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Timberland Boots Hurt

R-Evolution-putting the microphone in On (1997)

R-Evolution was the most important group of Zamora in the 90's. Formed in 1994 as a quartet, Lord Bones, Jamal, Liturgical Diabolo Fingaz and DJ Kaos, one tape released in 1997 with the support of the Lyric Alliance, a group formed by b-boys of points of nearly all the country , which remains the only legacy of his 7-year history. The group, formed by b-boys comprehensive aerosol artists especially from groups Z-3 14, KRB and THC (AKRTHCRTM with Killa Ávila), was renamed R-Ritmonautas Jarkor and finally a logical evolution was growing as number of components and a multitude of scenarios roamed much of the country.
01 - IntroAdicción
02 - Placing the microphone in
On 03 - Alma mercilessly
04 - R-Evolutionary
05 - Ding, dong, dang
06 - Alliance Lyric
07 - That sweet dream
08 - I know
09 - Music Only
10 - The shadows of the night
11 - Words
12 - Outro day without seeing
Download

As always I want to take a few lines to thank you for your help and cooperation to all persons who have contributed their material and their memories to this humble page. This time especially thank Victor, Emilio and Periko, Lechu, Gori, Jewel, Bones, Paco, Tony Valency, Fernando, Gusa, Glomar, Boris, FM-Hop, Amenhotep, Deck and Nandoká, and all who forsake comments with anecdotes, opinions or support, and also to all those pages that reflect the work we have been doing. From here I invite you to visit the project faces See where MViñolo is a bit closer the work of artists in the current scene, and I reported a couple of projects that seek collaboration and which I find very interesting . Glide informs me that Rosy One prepares a book with photos of b-boys posing. If you want to inform and participate can take a look here . From the incredible BCN Old School page read that arises another project called "Beyond the walls. The plot of Hip Hop in Barcelona (1987-1994)" . I encourage you to participate and thank you for the support that this little blog since its inception. It's something I never tire of thanking. A greeting and Maximum Respect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment