Monday, May 24, 2010

Woodworking, Storage Cubbies, Mudroom

July 2010 Family Constellation group (Level II) - May 2010



On Saturday May 22, 2010 we met in my new space in the town of El Hatillo to close the second stage of learning of the Constellation Group Relatives began training in September 2009.

To be honest, I took a class structure prepared, not even a "special event" to complete this phase. Somehow I was sure we would know what to do.

First, I must say I was too happy to be close in this new space. Personally, it is very important to me. And power beings share with those who appreciate both and heart, is much better.

timidly started working. And the most incredible for me this Saturday's meeting was the fact of feeling among colleagues. Watch with joy that everyone knew what to do, what to ask and who have dared to do so.

was just wonderful.

This is a group that I hope to open in September. The idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a space group for patients who wish to invite constellations and then to discuss the cases and all learning, I find it very enriching.

Heartfelt thanks to all who made these meetings. Those who arrived first, which are not, those who follow.

Everything is where it should be.

Raiza

If you want to see all photos, please CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment