Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scaricare Programma Fsf Pokemon





What is loyalty? Loving those who love me? Or to love I want love, love me or not? What do I look? "Followers, sycophants, students or just make contact from my heart with another heart for a moment ... that our meeting last?

I have been fortunate to have wonderful teachers. And all I have left. All I'm gone. To make my way and do it differently.

I have been fortunate to have great teachers. All I have left to go. To do it my way. They do it to theirs. And it's perfect that way.

am a learner of life. I bundle up your child in it, I get under her skirt. That is the teacher who stays with me, until I abandon it. As it should be.

meetings sometimes lasting one second, one day a year, two centuries. The disagreements are similar.

I been so lucky that people have come to my life and then is gone, as it should be.



And nobody has the truth in their hands, because the truth is like the colors: everyone sees as seen. Why is my green has to be like yours?

Knowledge is in the air. If you breathe deep, I can get.
Knowledge does not belong to me. Is outside. It's bigger than you and me, perhaps the only difference is that one of them saw it first, nothing else.

Everyone who do what you can with him. That if, that everyone carry your own bag. Do not want anyone upload mine, and I load the other. Unless both so wish, for a while.

I think the responsibility is much more than look. You look with eyes like fried eggs. You breathe that I looked. Is to integrate it into my cell. And then there is making me live by it.



You do yours. And I mine. I let you do your thing. You let me do my thing.
The planet is still immense. It is water, waves, sand and coral. And to fish on for you and me.

The spiral never ends. So no one can take the flag and say "I started." The spiral has no beginning either.

And all fit. All. No one will miss the party. He who does not go, do not dance. Do not complain later.

Each class I take, but do not tell anyone, I wear the hat as an apprentice. What I, what I give is never in vain. Because every look, word or smile, I get my fill. And hug me to feel and then release the arms and continue to deliver.

no teacher without students. No student without a teacher. The duo is essential. And we both know so much! Both can sing the best song but not the same.

And all fit. All. Anyone leave the party. Which will not eat cake or does your party favors. Nobody is going to save.

When I realized how small I am, I threw the meter and I stopped comparing myself with other dwarfs or giants. If the other is bigger than me, I look for a chair to look into his eyes. If the other is smaller, I sit on the floor and look into your eyes. But I miss the smallness of the measure. I get lost in the greatness of the game.



Welcome everyone who has to go. Goodbye to all those who want to leave.
Thanks to those who were in the past, those in the present and those yet to come.

at heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment