recently, doing something you really do not usually do, check the copyright statement of my books, I found something that I consider a serious attack on freedom.
A Calculus book (which I will not mention for obvious reasons) is imprinted on the page dedicated to the publisher and authors, and a pride logo editorial in the lower left corner, a phrase, the last page, which is really alarming, as well known is that the books are protected by international laws of copyright misnamed, but until I knew where it lay in the unauthorized copying by any means, however, my surprise came when I read what follows verbatim quote:
words, now I have no right even to lend my book, a book for which I paid my money and I can not even lend not authorized to give me my book, really ridiculous, but still alarming because there are still people who do not understand that all they get laws restricting knowledge is becoming more raw and vulnerable.
hope generated opinions.
I took a picture of the page that says the quoted text in the image does not compress or persons undertake, but it is clear that it is taken from the book, if someone could help reveal whether there would be no problem to indicate that book publishing is and that would go full images of the paste of this material.
0 comments:
Post a Comment