On Saturday December 4th Workshop Family Constellation had. A day called FAMILY. Was the workshop with which I close the group activities in 2010 and was a gift not only for the participants, but where we work.
Some of the most important ideas that I'm of work yesterday, I can be summarized as follows:
* The importance of agreeing and acknowledging what it is. When it is motivated by anger and resentment, we see what it is, the facts as they are, we engaged with the childish idea of \u200b\u200bwanting to change what we dislike, which do not accept and what hurts us.
* The best way to honor our beloved dead in embracing life with strength and nodding to their destinations and to ours with the same force. We do nothing if we do not accept this pain. That's when someone in our system, sees the pain for us, for example our children.
* The soul knows more than our thoughts and our minds. The soul knows what it needs, what hurts, what you need. So just think of what participants say and then leave it to the system that report what happens "in the truth." It is a wonder to be awed by the system.
* Sometimes we engage in to achieve a specific goal and not on the resources needed to achieve this or that goal. Yesterday work showed us how when we focus on potential and actual resources, my relationship with the target can be better, stronger and more accurate.
* Some conditions come to show us something. They are lessons. Sometimes, the real subject of the soul is not the disease itself, but how we handle it, so who is sick and who is at his side. Many times, trust, let go, do little or nothing, may be a better way to be, for all involved.
* There is little I can do for the prosperity of another. In any case I can take care of myself and look with love and honor the other's destiny. Everyone in their place.
* The system is so great, so wise and shows the truth that even decide to stop a job, the same issue could arise again to look at why we need to look. Just have to trust. Once I can look with love to my family, I am more available for my partner.
a day is difficult to summarize in a few lines ... because what happens in a workshop is always bigger than all that we are there and participate.
I can only thank my people, my teachers, this powerful force I moves from the soul to continue this work, each of the participants who will lovingly and delivered. Thanks a lot! Raiza Ramirez
0 comments:
Post a Comment