On February 19 Caracas dictated in the workshop "Writing, feel and see." It was the first of 2011 for me. I went with the idea of \u200b\u200bworking primarily with the mind and rationality, then get into the wonderful world of the constellations, so that, with eyes wide open, we saw what happened to those goals that we stand and not always deliver or find it hard to meet.
is inevitable for me, after a day, to reflect on the lived and experienced.
First, I am very grateful for the group was armed. I am convinced synchronicity that brings us together for some reason. And I welcome that reason, whatever.
leave some ideas that I have left work yesterday. Thanks again. I am very fortunate to do what I love.
* As systemic laws say: I can not open a new system, if the previous close. When I can not say goodbye or I have a hard past and what it represents, will be a little harder to walk into something new. Sometimes just look at the past with pain and dignity of pain.
* In that same vein, sometimes to make yourself a partner, I need my own pair are reconciled in or integrated. Sometimes I can have the belief that to be in a relationship, I can lose my individuality and so do not leave my loneliness (however paradoxical it may sound) - and if anything we have seen in the work of Constellations, is that couples often be there, as well as happiness, goals, satisfaction. Are there. Those who walk somewhat distracted, we, lovingly distracted -.
* If I focus on foreign targets, how will achieve mine? It is not as obvious as it seems. Sometimes the obstacles we need an ally and unintentionally deal there. If we ally ourselves with the obstacle, we can hardly look at the goal.
* One of the papers showed how in ourselves is or may be the gasoline to move elements of the system. That is, how we look, move, find, accomplish. And at the same time, the system shows that we need to listen and leave everyone to do their job. In a phrase: "Do not hire a consultant if you do not advise you to leave" Or, put another way "just hire a consultant, when you go to let their advice."
* Sometimes we have a goal to which we see clearly and we want to achieve with all our being. And no doubt about it in any part of our being. And while that goal is so big it makes us touch complicated. The system showed us to calibrate that goal and maybe divide it into goals, makes us look better and approached it more calmly.
* It was very interesting to see how sometimes we focus on what we believe is the "problem" and it is not the problem or not is what we believe. And the real issue is "elsewhere." For example, we are concerned about "our company" and the system shows that the company feels good and strong. And you really need a "help" me.
I hope to repeat this workshop at some point in this 2011. Thanks again to everyone who wrote, who attended and those who worked. In each of your workouts, we all learned something, I'm sure.
Raiza
0 comments:
Post a Comment