Friday, August 20, 2010

Draining A Swollen Finger

be and appear


recently talked with a patient on these two words and the importance of their relationship: being and seeming.

And it is one thing and another SEEM TO BE. It seems simple, is it really? Am I or look like? Am I and I sound? Do I look like but I'm not? Does not look like what I am? Do I look like one thing and another?

is much more than a pun. It has to do with me and my being and being in the world.

For example: A woman can be the sweetest and most sensitive of the world and look very hard on the outside. How are the people who are watching? "With what the woman is or what it seems? How does she stay or how you identify it? "With what is or what it seems?

Sometimes we need so we seem to forget the Self. And where can we do this?

if I sound but I am not, is a facade. If I am But do not look, I'm still hiding behind the facade. Where am I and where I want to be?

being has to do with my essence. With what looks to my nature, at least at this time. It has to do with what seems to me, so I feel comfortable or comfortable. With the vibrate or vibrates with me. I do not always show as I am, I can choose and show part of me.

The apparently has to do with "my facade. What I appear. Not necessarily seem to me to be. Or rather, it may seem to me to be. Who does this? Me. I choose.

we go through life being one thing and seem another. We can also choose to have our BEING and more join our opinion. And I can be, knowing that I am and choose how much you show to others and when I do.

What you choose today?









text Author: Raiza Ramírez
Psychotherapist and Gestalt Therapist Family Constellations

0 comments:

Post a Comment