Happy New Year today as it has been more than 15 days of this 2011.
From this blog, I wish all who pass by this place the best in the world. Although it seems a cliche, really my wishes are that we are a little better, so I work work.
When I go to work, I do it passionately. And happy land out of each session of each workshop, every experience, because growth does not stop, thank God and thanks to each of the people I meet.
I must confess I have not armed the calendar of activities for these months. Soon I will be reporting on the activities group we're going to organize. Even, I'm open to any suggestions or requests you may have.
From February to March 2011 , we will start some groups, including:
* Family Constellation Training . Estimated to be 12 sessions and we will be working for six months. This time with the support and endorsement of my members and friends of Dhakini (personal growth company located in Bogotá, Colombia)
* The Monitoring Group Family Constellation cases . For alumni and those who have already formed Constellation. Work for six months, also supported by Dhakini (personal growth company located in Bogotá, Colombia)
* Seminar "Dreams are dreams" . The therapeutic work with dreams. For participants to learn to work and watch their dreams. 8 sessions (two months)
* Seminar "Self-handling Psychologically. " Therapeutic work to move from disagreement to agreement within the interior. Working with the technique developed by the Argentine Norberto Levy. 8 sessions (two months)
* Seminar "Gestalt for life". Understanding and familiar with Gestalt psychotherapy to apply to every day. Learning to be a little better. 12 sessions (three months)
These, Broadly speaking, are the courses that we will be opening during the first quarter of 2011.
Any information, stay to the order by this means. Or my personal email: raizaramirez@gmail.com
See you soon!
Raiza
0 comments:
Post a Comment